Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good Citizens

A good citizen is a person who abides by rules.
A person who respects other people and their property.
A person who helps others.
A person who cooperates well with others.
A person who listens to the person who is talking. A person who is considerate.
A person who is understanding and a person who encourages others.

I'm a good citizen because I use mine and other peoples knowledge to make the task the best it could be.
I'm very friendly and obey the rules. I do what people ask.
I be myself constantly.
I respect everyone and the belongings. I am loving and considerate.

2 comments:

Lea said...

Hey Alan,

What a great page! I think it is so cool! Keep up the good work and good luck with your 17 day challenge.

From Lea

Lucy said...

Hey Alan

Nice start!