Saturday, March 29, 2008

Good deed no. 4

Sunday the 30th of March 2008

Today I made German Bites for lunch so my mum and dad could read the news paper and have a rest.
I know this made a difference because they thanked me afterwards and my mum said she really hadn't felt like doing it before I offered.

It felt good as I love to cook and my mother always does everything so giving her a brake sounded like a wonderful idea.
If my sister was involved and not at ballet, she would also have thanked me because she loves German Bites.


4 comments:

Boris said...

I like your page! Your citizenship is great!Keep up the good work!!!

Lucy said...

Hey Alan

I'm sure that your mum would have appreciated that especially seeing she wanted to relax and read the paper! Well done!

David said...

Nice, keep up the good work Alan!!!

Nicola Harvie said...

What are German bites?