Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good deed no.5


Monday the 31st of March 2008

Today I swept washed sand into the gaps in the paving on our driveway.
I know this made a difference because if I hadn't done it someone else would have had to do it. Also, my mum thanked me for doing it afterwards.
I felt satisfied as I had covered a big amount of paving in a short amount of time. Also, I did this instead of watching T.V. so I got a nice amount of exercize in the process.
If the rest of my family was involved they too would have been happy because they also use the driveway. So me spending some of my time on it to fix it helped quite a fair amount in the end.


4 comments:

Ayat said...

Hi Alan

keep up the good work and i like your templat

from Ayat

Cindy said...

Your family must've been very pleased with you.
Keep up the awesome work!

Lucy said...

Hey Alan

That must have been really helpful to your family. You have made a really good start to this project! Well done!

Lea said...

Hi Alan,

That was very nice of yuo to do that. Keep up the great work.
Well Done!!!