Friday, March 28, 2008

Good deed no. 2

Friday the 28th of March 2008

Today I made chicken burgers for dinner.
I know this helped, because my mum didn't have to cook anymore and she thanked me afterwards.
I felt good that I'd done something to help her so she could do what she wanted for once.
If my sister was a part of it she would have been greatful because if I hadn't offered to do it, mum would have been cooking so my so my sister couldn't have asked my mum to help her with her homework.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken burgers.Good on you

Cindy said...

Good job! Keep up the great effort!!

Lucy said...

Hey Alan

I'm sure that your mum would have really appreciated your help. You have had a great start to this unit. Keep up the good work.

Ayat said...

hi Alan


keep up the good work


from Ayat